Your Billing Cycle is one calendar month. Your Service Period starts at the date of activation and ends the last day of the month. For e.g., If your account was activated on the 15th day of the month, the service period is from the 15th to the last day of the given month. Your service period will reflect a full calendar month at the start of the next month. This information is located on the top right corner of the first page on the invoice.
Articles in this section
- What is my account number?
- How to read my Corporate Bill
- Pay my bill
- How long would payments take to reflect via different methods?
- How to transfer payments
- What will happen if my bill is not paid on time?
- Why is my bill higher than expected?
- How will my bills be sent?
- When is my bill due?
- What is my billing cycle?